CENTRAL ILLINOIS POLYMER CLAY GUILD:
Please join our Guild at our yahoo group to keep up to date on all classes, & our Guild activities.
To JOIN go to:
Please join our
to get up to date class information.
Newbies are welcome. ----->
in Peoria IL.with Pam Miller
page last updated: July 9, 2014
Contact ME if you have any questions.
SUPPLIES- Premo clay
Supplies to always bring: clay(Premo brand!), your clay pasta machine, clay blades, acrylic
roller, exacto knife, needle tool, extruder if you have one & supplies listed for each project.
Your first class? All you need is the clay. You may use my extra pasta machine and tools in your first class. ***Just be sure to let me know before class, so I bring them.
Class fee: $20 + supplies. I am required to have at least 2 paid students to hold class.
Adults : 15 & over
How to handle clay withdrawl!
1. Come to a clay class and get your fingers into the best stuff ever!
2. Bring a friend, its so fun to share a craft!
3. Talk to fellow clay addicts.
4. Create your own unique items.
5. Make new friends & talk some more.
6. Stay for Guild. Bring show n' tell items you have made, new
books, & ideas!
7. Share the details of the upcoming class & Guild day with others
for a fun time.
8. Bring all clay supplies (pasta machines, exacto knife, etc.)
Scroll down to see pictures of clay items & techniques we've done in classes!!
Click pictures to see
a larger view.
Sorry ,but I am not currently
teaching clay classes. Hopefully I will find a location to hold classes soon.
PLEASE do sign up for our yahoo group. I hope to have a "clay day" soon and maybe new clay classes.
p.s. If you have a group that would like to have clay class, just contact me!! We would have a blast!